Live Career
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Career

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Certification forum! The registration is easy; Just your basic name and email information.Work Smart, All the best in your IT Career!

Worth upgrading MCSE to MCTS?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
koti

koti

Worth upgrading MCSE to MCTS? Empty
PostSubject: Worth upgrading MCSE to MCTS?   Worth upgrading MCSE to MCTS? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Hi Friends

I got my MCSE on Server 2002 2 years ago and am wondering if it's worth upgrading to the MCTS certification? Will it make me more employable and will I actually learn stuff that's relevant to every day working with servers, or am I better off just getting stuck in and learning Server 2008 as I go along?
Back to top Go down
super

Worth upgrading MCSE to MCTS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worth upgrading MCSE to MCTS?   Worth upgrading MCSE to MCTS? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Depends on where you are going with your career, but in my opinion it is worth the upgrade. The more you keep up with certifications, the more it shows you are up on the new technology. It would also show a hiring manager that you apply yourself to continuous education by learning new technologies and demonstrating proficiency in those technologies.All the best!
Back to top Go down

Worth upgrading MCSE to MCTS?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live Career :: IT Certifications :: Discussion Board-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com