Live Career
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Career

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Certification forum! The registration is easy; Just your basic name and email information.Work Smart, All the best in your IT Career!

What's the best certification for a networking career after the CCNA?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
super

What's the best certification for a networking career after the CCNA? Empty
PostSubject: What's the best certification for a networking career after the CCNA?   What's the best certification for a networking career after the CCNA? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:17 am

I am a final year student in engineering. I am now working on completing my certification in CCNA. What else is needed for a profession in networking? Should I go for the CCNP and CCIE, MCSE, or RHCE? Please let me know the best way to move towards a networking profession. What should be my first step?
Back to top Go down
smart

smart

Character sheet
Bar: 1

What's the best certification for a networking career after the CCNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the best certification for a networking career after the CCNA?   What's the best certification for a networking career after the CCNA? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:19 am

If you want to work in Local Area Network & You should choose MCSE but if you want to work in Wide Area Network You should go to firstly CCSP then CCIE. If you are preparing for CCNA certification exam. You should choose CCNA and then go to CCIE. It is a best for you.All the above said domains have their own value, nothing is bad, You gotta select based on your interest.
Back to top Go down

What's the best certification for a networking career after the CCNA?
Page 1 of 1