Live Career
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Career

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Certification forum! The registration is easy; Just your basic name and email information.Work Smart, All the best in your IT Career!

Is an MCSE or a CCNP degree more valuable to an employer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
super

Is an MCSE or a CCNP degree more valuable to an employer? Empty
PostSubject: Is an MCSE or a CCNP degree more valuable to an employer?   Is an MCSE or a CCNP degree more valuable to an employer? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:09 am

With the economy the way it is, is it better to have a CCNP or MCSE certificate? I don't have time to complete both courses and I'm urgently seeking employment.
Back to top Go down
smart

smart

Character sheet
Bar: 1

Is an MCSE or a CCNP degree more valuable to an employer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is an MCSE or a CCNP degree more valuable to an employer?   Is an MCSE or a CCNP degree more valuable to an employer? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 am

Depends on whether you want to be a Windows server/desktop (MCSE, though you should probably get into the MCTS and MCITP series instead; Windows Server 2008 is getting kind of old and outmoded) or a networking infrastructure guy (CCNP). Both are good certs, and highly regarded by employers, so you should let your interests dictate your choice and direction.
Back to top Go down

Is an MCSE or a CCNP degree more valuable to an employer?
Page 1 of 1