Live Career
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Career

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Certification forum! The registration is easy; Just your basic name and email information.Work Smart, All the best in your IT Career!

Career and certifications on Microsoft Platform

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
super

Career and certifications on Microsoft Platform Empty
PostSubject: Career and certifications on Microsoft Platform   Career and certifications on Microsoft Platform EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:27 am

I am CCNA, MCP certified and doing MCSE. I am looking forward for SMS and Exchange Certifications. Please advise on what should I do for the best in career? any other course recommendations
Back to top Go down
smart

smart

Character sheet
Bar: 1

Career and certifications on Microsoft Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career and certifications on Microsoft Platform   Career and certifications on Microsoft Platform EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:28 am

If you want to be a Microsoft-based engineer, then you appear to be on the right track. In addition, I would recommend you add a "security" course since security will always be needed in every environment even in a recession.

Follow your interests. If you have a passion for something, that is the path I would follow since you are more likely to get hired when you have enthusiasm for what you have knowledge. That's how I became an Exchange Admin. Good luck to you!
Back to top Go down

Career and certifications on Microsoft Platform
Page 1 of 1